PlanningToday's health care facilities require the most experienced development team.
- Location and Site Selection: Competitive facilities analysis, physician practice dynamics; constructability issues - parking, utilities, ingress/egress, topography, zoning, building codes, easements, neighborhood impact, environmental, etc.
- Outpatient Services Programming: Space programming for virtually any outpatient healthcare service or physician specialty will ensure a space that is efficient, cost effective and results in satisfied patients, staff and doctors.
- Entitlements Planning and Procurement: Anticipated municipal, state, and federal building, environmental and other requirements to ensure a smooth and effective project approval process.
- Financial Analysis: Capital budget analysis (all-in hard costs, soft costs, professional fees, financing costs, equipment, etc.); Financial projections based on ownership and funding assumptions with equity/debt requirements, occupancy costs and internal rate of return targets.
- Scheduling: Detailed development schedules with critical path analysis, responsibility matrices, and work load analysis from project start through to occupancy and first patient.