DevelopmentToday's health care facilities require the most experienced development team.
- Site Due Diligence and Acquisition: Due diligence expertise ensures an informed purchase at a fair price with no surprises during design and permitting and construction.
- Ownership Structuring: Development of an ownership that meets the your needs – owner/occupant; partnerships; developer owned; condo, etc.
- Financing: Structuring transactions to maximize capital use, returns and balance sheet impact; Preparing requests for proposals to qualified lenders and analysis of responses; assistance with loan documentation and closing; funding management.
- Project Marketing and Leasing: Marketing program development including physician relations, direct mail, print media, telemarketing, public relations and personal contact; pre-leasing programs; and imaging of facilities within the target markets.
- Construction Phase Management: Selection of a qualified general contractor from the community through a competitive negotiated bid process; management of contractors, sub-contractors, and suppliers through construction phase.